GE’s Becker* Products
Becker control valves from GE Oil & Gas offer a distinctive portfolio of highly engineered, problem-solving technologies for natural gas applications including compression stations, LDC stations, and power plants. Becker control valve technologies are known for their reliable, accurate control with easy adjustment, and low maintenance requirements.
*Registered trademark of General Electric Company
Becker BALL CONTROL Valves
Since 1955, Becker control valves have been delivering exceptional performance in the natural gas industry earning a reputation for outstanding reliability, accuracy and control. Proudly sold in Canada.
The Becker Valve Regulator Pilot (VRP) provides pneumatic pressure control for gas applications.
The VRP provides the following benefits:
- Maintains control within 0.75% of desired setpoint
- Combines the functions of a positioner and a controller into a single device
- ZERO steady state emissions
- Unique to Pressure System can completely eliminate instrumentation emissions
- Models suitable for both double acting and single acting actuators
- Ability to retrofit to any style valve already in the field
Emission Reduction Cost Savings Calculator
A free tool using the excel format. Click below to download the desktop calculator.
Click here to download the calculator